Featured Post

Welcome to Black Desert Online Tips

Hey there and thanks for visiting our blog on Black Desert Online (BDO) Topics Included: Professions Farming Guide Horse Breeding ...

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Top 30 Rankings List - Training


This was as of April 17th at around 9:15AM....Ryshara and Allestor both on the Top 30 Rankings List for Training!  This was really nice for us to see so I figured I share it with all.

Also, wanted to post a picture of a Tier 5 horse I'm currently working to level.  He's level 8 with 6 skills including Drift, Instant Accel, and Charge.  The picture I am showing displays his stats (with no gear). His current worth is about 6.7 million silver!  This is by far the best horse I've had in this game.  So if you ever happen to purchase a Tier 5 horse with the name Lightning just know that it was bred by Allestor.


No comments:

Post a Comment